Friday, November 17, 2006

L or R

I m gonna let you know a secret (if you derno yet lar) Linpeh and Aceone are skoolmate, they also stay very near to each other and they have breakfast together-gether quite often too!

One day at a kopitiam near Linpeh house, while the 2 of them having breakfast together, this conversation took place :

Aceone : Eh ... why you write on your hand big big the letter "L" & "R" ?
Linpeh : oh ... this wan i write here so I know which is my left hand and which is my right hand mah!
Aceone :Diu!!! Lidat also can?
Linpeh : Ya la ... KNN some ppl memang got difficulties in figuring out which is which one!

Then Aceone diam for a while going into deep thots

Aceone : OOHHHHH!!!! I know ledi! I know ledi!!!
Linpeh : Know what?
Aceone : That day i go find piao mei .... i see her underwear there got write C and S .... i derno what is that but i dint ask her also.
Linpeh : C and S? what is that?












Aceone : Cheebye and Sifatlung la!!!

No comments: